Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Long Overdue Update

While I have not been active on this blog, I have been active in creating games. I would like to get back to focus on some of the games I have been unable to work on. However, I do not see that as feasible in the immediate future. There are a large number of uncertainties in my professional and personal life currently, and I may have to relocate to another part of the country. So needless to say, I have no time to go through the process of photo shoots, prop building, and the like in order to follow through with Amazons. Instead I have kept myself active making smaller casual games, and working on my Pathfinder Campaign Setting.

My current goal is to complete a set of five core classes for Pathfinder to release as a short supplement via Kickstarter. I believe I can put together a cool set of Steampunk flavored classes that will appeal to the Pathfinder community. Through this release I hope to broaden interest in my campaign setting, and make use of that for future releases both Pathfinder related and tabletop games.

I imagine this sounds a bit far-flung and hopeful. I know that I have created great games. I know that I will continue to create great games. My hurdle is getting them in the hands of players. I plan to create some print and play versions of my current games to help broaden interest and get my games out there being played. This particular part, I am a bit unsure how I will implement at this time. It looks like the future will be social media. I just don't have the white space for that level of interaction though. So I am trying to think of something smart and awesome.

Sigh.

Anyway. Not dead. Haven't stopped making games. Still working on the plan that will be the next step on this grand adventure. Stay tuned true believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment