Monday, March 31, 2014

Next steps?

Now that I have something more than my own work to stare at I will continue to push ahead with the design of my classes. My Bravo, or Tough class is sitting around waiting for the perfect feeling name to fall into place. The core mechanics of the class however are quite solid, the concept is great, its just the darn name doesn't feel quite right.

I will continue to refine the ideas and make them ready to begin play-testing. New Archetypes keep sprouting up and I have to set them aside to remain focused on the primary ideas.

My prototype cards for Some Assembly Required arrived today. So, I will be taking a short leave from the Pathfinder classes to put some finishing touches on this game and make it ready to have folks try out and give me more feedback. Until now, it was playing with slips of paper and whatever minis we could dig up.

So good things are happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment