Sunday, September 28, 2014

Another Deck Completed

Caught up on expenses, and received proof for Ninja Chick Deck. Everything looks good, so this will soon join the Steampunk Deck in the store. I wanted to do one more theme deck of cards, but I'm not sure when I will get to it.

It is either going to be a Military theme, or a Sword and Sorcery theme. I'm up in the air on that still as well. The decks worked well to keep my hand in game design while changing over to a new profession for my day to day job. Apple has proven to be an excellent company to work for, and the position will give me a lot more time to design games, instead of working 40 hours a week in the office.

Beer Garden looks ready to go, I have to make a print and play version of the game to put out at Patreon so it can get play testing and feedback. Once that ball is rolling I will return to thinking about one last deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment